Saturday, 2 November 2013

Other Authors

In addition to my own writing, I'm proud to announce that I have been involved with the following authors' work in a copy editing capacity:


OLDMAN BROOK

The Wizard of Crescent Moon Mountain - available on Amazon and Goodreads
Finn and Beezle are elven children, flung forward in time, to a future in which their kind is now extinct. They are rescued by Greybeard the wizard and join his band of dwarfs, shape shifters, dragons and giants as they battle the mysterious Warrior and his goblin army that threaten to overrun the world of Everlast.


My review on Goodreads

I thoroughly enjoyed playing a part in editing Oldman's work and this children's fantasy novel takes familiar themes and weaves them into an entirely original plot. I fell in love with the characters and it makes me so proud to see the copies of this book in hardback and paperback on my bookshelf. I look forward to being further involved with his work and hope to see a sequel soon.


T. J. VALOUR

Paying the Piper - published on Diana Cachey's blog as a Hallowe'en special
In this short story you find yourself in the shoes of a regretful vampire, retracing her steps into dark places after inheriting an old companion's ancient castle.

Immortality Reborn - coming soon

I have been involved with T.J.'s work for a long time, and after meeting online through our mutual love of writing I consider her a good friend, despite the rather large pond between us. We have a mutual arrangement of editing each other's work and I am currently involved in editing her first complete full-length fiction novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment